Sunday, January 22, 2012

Step It Up, Lady!

I totally forgot to do my long(ish) run today! I guess that means tomorrow I will do bootcamp and a 4 miler. Nice.

I'm hoping that bootcamp rocks and we break out the TRX equipment. It's a killer workout and I could really use some of that right now. I don't want to split any pants or anything like that.

This week's (proposed) running schedule (which I forgot to post on Friday and I've already blown)...

Saturday 1/21 - 3 Miles
Sunday 1/22 - 4 Miles
Monday 1/23 - Bootcamp + 1 Mile
Tuesday 1/24 - Turbo Kick + 1 Mile
Wednesday 1/25 - Bootcamp + 1 Mile
Thursday 1/26 - 4 Miles (speed training)
Friday 1/27 - 2 Miles

By the way... Last week my training plan called for 16 miles and I ran 15.63. Not too shabby!

Day: 92
Today's Miles: 1
Total Miles: 172.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...