Saturday, January 14, 2012

Get Creative

For those of you who want to workout but can't seem to find the time, you could follow in the footsteps of Anna over at My Life and Kids and do it in your underwear. Saves time and you won't have to worry about the extra laundry. Win, win! I totally remember my mom doing the same thing when I was a kid. That's the thing with moms, we're great at being creative, just not always great at using our creativity to benefit ourselves.

So, go workout in your underwear...or run in circles in your house. Whatever it takes to get you moving!

Day: 84
Today's Miles: 3.14
Total Miles: 157.46

2 comments:

  1. Well of course! Clothes just get in the way. People @ the gym only wear clothes because they're in public. At your home you just need the minimum for draft protection, and anti rug burn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks for reading and passing along my "awesome" exercise tip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...