Saturday, January 21, 2012

Make It Fit

Running every day is changing my life. I used to make excuses for myself to skip a run and I'd listen to them and never get it done. Now I make it fit in my day no matter what. Today I rode to my daughter's basketball game with the fam and ran home. It wasn't a long run, but it was fast (and I never used to be fast so that's exciting for me) and it felt good. My Nike+ Sportwatch congratulated me when I finished because it's awesome and we've become good friends since I started running with it last month. Really, when I stopped it after my run it flashed a message...

You Crushed It! Fastest Mile 7:58!

If you don't have a watch that will tell you how cool you are, I really suggest you get one.

Day: 91
Today's Miles: 1.35
Total Miles: 171.3

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...