Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nike+ Redemption

I feel it's only fair to let you know (after yesterday's blog) that the good folks at Nike+ totally rock. I posted a question about my missing miles last night on their facebook help app and they got back to me today with some suggestions as to why it was jacked up.

I also did some investigating of my own and since I don't wear Nike shoes I found that it is best to have the footpod somehow attached to the top of my laces on my left foot. Turns out the things they sell for that purpose can be pretty pricey. My solution is rather awesome and tacky...


An old t shirt cut up and wrapped around the pod then tied to my laces. I'm a thrifty, green genius! If you want one, I'll sell it to you for $20...just like Nike! ...or you could make your own. ;)

Nike also logged yesterday's miles manually. That made my day! I was really happy about it because today I got to level up to Orange (I've run over 31 miles with Nike+). I guess technically if I had been using it the whole time I would be Green now (which is a much better color). Oh well.

Day: 87
Today's Miles: 2.12
Total Miles: 164.88

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...