Friday, January 13, 2012

Shamrock Run 2012

I'm all signed up for the Shamrock Run 15k in March. It's my first time doing a Shamrock and from what I hear it's a pretty crowded (and hilly) race so I'm not expecting super speed or anything crazy. I made myself a training plan that starts tomorrow. I'm realistic and I know I won't always get all of the miles in but at least it's something to shoot for.

I'll share my plan for the week ahead every Friday so you can run along with me if you want.

Saturday 1/14 - 3 Miles
Sunday 1/15 -  4 Miles
Monday 1/16 - Bootcamp + 1 Mile
Tuesday 1/17 - Turbo Kick + 1 Mile
Wednesday 1/18 - Bootcamp + 1 Mile
Thursday 1/19 - 4 Miles (speed training)
Friday 1/20 - 2 Miles

It's time I start looking like I'm in shape!

Day: 83
Today's Miles: 1.02
Total Miles: 154.32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...