Monday, January 16, 2012

Nike+ Fail

Well, I knew it was coming... The day my Nike+ Sportwatch wouldn't sync my run, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon. I guess this is a good day since I ran at the gym and it seemed to be confusing me with some Olympian that must have been on a treadmill nearby. Or maybe it was crossing signals and getting my footpod and someone else's at the same time. It was off by over a mile after I finished my 4+ mile run and the whole time it was saying I was holding pace around 7:11. Ha! I wish...

I checked the treadmill when I was finished and it was 4.24 miles and just over 38 minutes. I'm waiting to hear from the folks at Nike about updating my account with today's miles. Anyone have any experience with that? I just want the miles to show up for my challenges (and it would put me less than a mile from advancing to the next color level!).

Day: 86
Today's Miles: 4.24
Total Miles: 162.76

2 comments:

  1. I use mapmyfitness, which means I can input data direct from my Garmin but also logged runs before I got it, by literally drawing the route on the map, log classes like Bodypump, runs on the treadmill at the gym, even yard work. For some things, I only write what I did and for how long, for others like treadmill runs I add in the distance so it can calculate my pace.

    I just checked and you can match it to your nike+ account, so that way you could add workouts that are not your runs or fix/edit runs that messed up like yours did this time.

    Hope that's helpful! Annet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annet! I've always used mapmyrun, but switched over when I got my watch. I didn't realize you could link the two. I'll work on figuring that out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...