Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello Mr. Sunshine, Where Are You?

My kindergarten kiddo had a playdate after school today so instead of driving we decided to "run" there. I loaded up the little one in his stroller and the bigger one decided it was a good day for the maiden ride on his new Lightning McQueen scooter. It was absolutely beautiful when we left the house. Seriously. The little man and I ran to the grocery store to pick up some stuff, then headed out for the rest of our run. Of course it started to get windy, then the sun disappeared, then it started pouring. Did I have the rain cover for the stroller? No I did not. I had a blanket stuffed in the bottom so I wrapped him up and I ran home as fast as I could pushing a 60 lb umbrella on wheels on a blustery, windy, rainy day. Now, as I look out the window, the sun is shining. Oh, Oregon...

 Oh, and I didn't post last night because I had to get to happy hour with one of my favorite ladies. Priorities, people!

Days: 95 & 96
Daily Miles: 1.01 & 2.65
Total Miles: 181.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...