Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wii 30 Day Challenge

We had to get a new Wii (my little babe decided our old one was a great place for coins and playing cards...turns out those do more damage than one might think). Fortunately, there are some great deals on Ebay and we got one with a whole bunch of Wii Fit and EA Active games. They are so much fun!

I started a 30 Day Challenge on EA Active and it pretty much kicked my booty tonight. I seriously rocked it with the trick rollerblade jumping.


You basically squat to go down the hill really fast and then jump up in the air when you get to the ramps to do tricks. It's a killer quad and butt workout (not that I need work in either of those areas).

I ran a quick mile plus the running with the game. It's harder than you would think to run in place kicking your feet to your butt. I felt very Jane Fonda running around that fake track in my living room.

I need to get back into the habit of using my Nike+ Sportwatch. I've just been so frustrated with its lack of accuracy lately, I decided we needed a break. I'll use it tomorrow.

Days: 130 & 131
Daily Miles: 2
Total Miles: 264.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...