Friday, March 16, 2012

I Am Momma...

Things on the homefront are pretty exciting for us right now. The littlest is (fairly hesitantly) learning how to use the potty! This is my third kiddo and so my  third time doing this, but somehow this time around it is proving to be much more difficult.

Bribery at it's finest...Ironman and Wii Sports Resort helping out.

So I was a little worried about heading out for a run with a diaper on his little tushie (just in case) because I didn't want to ruin our progress. Luckily, no "accidents" so far today. Score one for momma!

My (adult) running buddy just happened to have a day off today, so we loaded up the little man and headed out for a morning run after the big kids got on the bus. The best part? No rain so far today!

Last night I did my Wii Active 6 Week Challenge workout and then set myself up with an extra 12 minutes of Wii Active running. I'm sure I look super cool running in circles around my living room. At least I didn't have to drive to the gym.

2 more days until the Shamrock Run. I'm so excited to share my race day outfit with you all!

Days: 145 & 146
Daily Miles: 1 & 2.77
Total Miles: 296.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...