Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Breakin' It

The kiddos and I are visiting my parents for a rainy spring break. Yesterday we got some decent weather and took advantage with a trip to the local park for a bike ride and some hula hooping. Because we're that cool. If you look at this picture it actually looks like it could be spring here.


Truth be told, this March is almost twice as wet as an average March in Oregon. Nice.

I've been able to run outside by myself two days in a row (tomorrow will make three!) and even if it's been raining I'll take what I can get. As I've said in the past, I love running with my kids, but what I love most about it is how much it makes me enjoy running solo.

Days: 156, 157
Daily Miles: 3.25, 2.2
Total Miles: 327.65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...