Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Still Run. Promise.

Wow, Nike + and I are having relationship issues. I forget the footpod. Or I forget the watch. Or I forget them both. I said something last week about Oregon being solar powered. Since then, we have had rain and snow. Just about every single day. YUCK! I want to live in one of the states where it is 80 and sunny right now. It's never nice here for spring break.

This is our 5 day Weather Channel forcast...


Barf!

Just for the sake of pointing out the obvious...It's St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. That means the Shamrock run (my 15k) is Sunday and that happens to be the coldest day on the horizon. Yay!

Oh, and just so you have this song stuck in your head, too. Enjoy...



Days: 140-144
Daily Miles: 2, 1, 1, 2.38, 1
Total Miles: 292.37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...