Friday, March 9, 2012

Oregon Is Solar Powered

Wow! What a difference a few days of beautiful weather makes for us water logged Oregonians! I know the 60 degree temps and lovely sunshine are scheduled to disappear tomorrow but it's been so fun to have a week like this in the middle of our dreary rain.

Here's me, happy to be in shorts at 7:30am (even if it was only like 30 degrees out at that time)!


The kids and I got up early on this no school day and ran to the store so they could get donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast. Mother of the Year, no?

Then we ran back home and had some neighbor kids join us for 2+ hours of bike/scooter riding. We have some serious racers working on qualifying for the Nascar Sprint Cup Series.

Now they are taking a break and watching Puss in Boots. My kids are finally at the age where it is easier to have more kids here than just my own. Yay! I hear the laughter of 5 happy kiddos coming from the family room as I type. Love this season of life!

My day 137 run was split up into two. The first half running My Buddy to a play date with My Babe in the stroller, the second half running back home. Just have to say...My run home was 1.41 miles with the stroller on hills and my pace was 8:49. WoooHooo!!! The other two days were both runs with all of my kids so they were painfully slow. Oh well, gave me more time to soak in the Vitamin D. :)

Days: 137-139
Daily Miles: 2.88, 1.34. 1.29
Total Miles: 284.99

1 comment:

  1. Steinbeis india provides training in Solar. Solar training and Placement program covers Power Situation in India, System Design and System sizing(off-grid systems), Off grid Installation, On-Grid Installation, O & M and System Design using PV Syst Software

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...