Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Billy Blanks, Baby!

My Girl and I found some Tae Bo DVDs at Ross this past weekend. I was so excited (and so was she even though she had no idea why-gotta love that she still thinks I'm cool enough to do anything I do) because I used to work out with a Billy VHS back in my college days when I was super skinny and thought I was fat. Not much has changed, except for Billy wears some funny shorts now and I remember him in a skin tight unitard.


Yep, like that!
Two days and 90 minutes of Billy later, I'm pretty sure I'll soon look like his daughter and right hand workout woman, Shellie. Can't you see it?

I will do Tae Bo everyday forever if I can rock this bod!

Well, I've only run a mile a day the past two days, but I'm sore and I'm definitely not slacking on the workouts. Rediscover Tae Bo for yourself, it's not bad.

Days: 128 & 129
Daily Miles: 2
Total Miles: 262.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...