Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Did What I Said!

Got my 10 miles in for the weekend. Yay me!

Yesterday I stayed close to home and ran 4 miles of hills (no other option in my neighborhood) with a pace of 9:16. I needed to add a bit more at the end so I ran a neighborhood over and hit our path via some cool stairs (I never get to do stairs with my kids because of strollers and bikes and my son's irrational fear of falling off the edge).


Today I trekked up Leif Erickson Trail in Forest Park for a 6 mile run with one of my favorite gals. We used to train for marathons together and be in good shape and all that jazz. Time to get back to that place!

I also broke 200 miles since starting my blog today. Whoop!

Days: 105 & 106
Daily Miles: 4.01 & 6.08
Total Miles: 205.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...