Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fitness Challenge

So, today I decided to do a 12 week fitness challenge for friends on facebook. I was thinking a few people would want to join me. Turns out there are A LOT of ladies looking for a reason to move it! You know I love a girl who likes to show the world what she has to offer. Bring it on ladies!

Tomorrow I'll share the basics of the challenge for any of you who may not follow me on facebook. You could start a challenge of your own with friends from work or neighbors or anyone really. Just Do It, right?

I forgot to take my Nike+ watch to the gym today so no update on that site, but I did a short speed training session. Reminder to myself...don't eat pizza immediately before a run, it feels bad.

Day: 110
Today's Miles: 2.68
Total Miles: 213.37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...