Sunday, February 26, 2012

Early Morning Running

I am not a morning person. At all.

This morning, however, I was planning to meet up with a friend for a 4 mile run. My plan for today originally called for 9 miles (but I decided I was happy with 6 because I have a chest cold). What does a girl do? I'll tell you!

I actually got up early and ran to our meeting place so I could add on some extra mileage there and back. I was home for the day with 6 miles in the books by 7:45. Nice!

The past two days I have just done short runs but I've done some more workout videos on Netflix with my little lady. Someday I see her as a Jazzercise instructor! She's totally got the moves like Jagger. ;)

image credit


Days: 125-127
Daily Miles: 1,1,6.19
Total Miles: 260.61

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...