Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Air Squats?

More like crazy awful torture nuts and some other stuff! Bootcamp today was crazy circuits of...

air squats,
air lunges,
jump squats,
jump lunges.

We followed that up with crazy circuits of...

kettle bell figure 8 squats,
medicine ball slam down squats (those are crazy hard),
TRX mountain climbers,
running laps in the parking lot between each.

I am so sore (and it's still the same day)!

Then I took my boys for a bike/scooter ride this afternoon so I could get a little "run" in with my shaky legs.


Of course I forgot to take my Nike+ with me (it's down for maintenance today anyway...), but I mapped my run old school on mapmyrun.com. Ha!

Days: 101 & 102
Daily Miles: 1.09 & 1.54
Total Miles: 192.83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...