Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bonding Time

My knee has been bothering me the past couple of days so my runs have been short and slow. Well, if I had been running on my own they would have been short and a bit faster (my boys have tagged along a couple of days and my two year old has some pretty dang short legs). Plus, yesterday in the middle of our "run" we ended up stopping at a pizza joint for lunch. That's how we roll.



The knee felt better today so I did some Netflix workout videos with my girly (yay for some awesome bonding time...I loved it!). I really hope the neighbors didn't see too much of our awesome kickboxing through the window!

Tonight I decided to run to the store to get a Redbox. I'm usually kind of scared to do that because we have a bit of a coyote problem in our neighborhood. Didn't see (or hear) any tonight though.

Days: 122-124
Daily Miles: 1, 1.45, 1.3
Total Miles: 252.42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...