Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

I have so been slacking on the blog. I needed a break, but I'm back and I'm ready to type! I can't be the only person experiencing the winter blahs right now, can I? Weekends are ok (the hubs is awesome and he encourages me to get out and run) but the weekdays are no fun (rain and strollers are an overrated combo) and short days mean I can't run outside before or after he goes to work. Daylight Savings can't get here soon enough (I'm sorry to all the time change haters out there but this momma needs light into the night).

I'm still getting in quite a few miles (for me) each week in preparation for the Shamrock Run 15k next month. This week I'll have over 20. The best part of the whole extra mileage thing is... Are you ready for this? I've lost 5 lbs! That's right, my jeans aren't so dang tight! If I keep this up, I think I'm in the clear as far as another denim booty blow out goes.


My scale no longer says this when I step on it. It's become my friend again. Woohoo for running blogs!

Mileage since I last blogged...
Day 113 Sunday: 1.01
Day 114 Monday: 3.04
Day 115 Tuesday: 1
Day 116 Wednesday: 3.95
Day 117 Thursday: 2.18
Daily Miles: 11.18
Total Miles: 232.55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...