Friday, February 3, 2012

You Gotta Charge The Batteries

What happens when you decide to leave your daily run until after 11pm? Nothing goes as planned, of course.

My iPhone is dead.

My Nike+ Sportwatch is dead.

My legs still hurt like someone beat me with a baseball bat from my bootcamp on Wednesday.

But I ran (in my house) for 15 minutes. We'll call that a mile. I also chased my littlest up and down the street for an hour and cleaned out my garage today. Two things that burned quite a few calories and I guess should count for something (if not running).

Yesterday I did my best to bring down that 7:30 average Nike+ mile with the slowest mile. EVER. I took my kids on a bike ride to the grocery store and the little man just HAD to ride his scooter (or cooter as he likes to call it) for much of it. Life was much easier when he didn't fight the stroller... He's so slow the big kids rode to the end of the bike path and back multiple times before we caught up. Oh well, It was fun (even if it was sloooow) and my legs didn't like the part I pushed them to run anyway.


This weekend is supposed to be beautiful in Portland, so I'll be outside soaking up the sun (and windchill) with a goal of 10 miles over the next two days. I typed it so now it's real!

Days:  103 & 104
Daily Miles: 1.17 & 1
Total Miles: 195

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...