Sunday, November 20, 2011

Train I Will

It seems like every race training plan I have ever read calls for off days (with no running and they mean it!) but I don't plan on any of those for 971 days or some crazy thing like that so I guess Sundays will be a low mileage day for me.

I decided on a half marathon training plan (even though I don't have a race to train for except for the Shamrock Run Portland 15k in March). I figure I should start increasing my mileage so I can run whatever, whenever the opportunity arises. Hopefully I have time to do it. Three kids and all, you know...

Now I just need to win the lottery so I can afford to enter more than a couple of races a year. What the heck is with the crazy price increases on these things lately??? If anyone knows of some sort of hookup to get a streaker such as myself into some races at a huge discount, let me in on it!

Day: 29
Today's Miles: 1.1
Total Miles: 67.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...