Monday, November 14, 2011

50!

Today I hit the 50 mile mark. I didn't realize how fast the miles would add up running such short distances. Running every day really makes a difference. I know some uber runners who throw back 50 every week or so (I, my friends, am not one of those people...I sometimes even cheat on my miles when I'm training for marathons and go out there hoping not to bonk horribly at mile 7) but this blog accountability has been huge for me. Thanks to those of you who are reading! If I inspire even one other person to get out and add a physical activity to their daily routine, I've accomplished what I set out to do.

I hope you stick around for the next 50...or 1000...or 2000 (I'll be running quite a bit these next few years), and invite your friends to do the same.


This is SOOOOOO not me, but the quote fits...


Day: 23
Today's Miles: 2
Total Miles: 50.04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...