Sunday, November 6, 2011

If I Can Do This Here, I Can Do This Anywhere!

I sit here typing this on the lanai (I like that word, it's like a fancy word for patio you hear in old movies, right?) at our beautiful rental house in Hawaii. I learned today that running in paradise is a lot like running at home (especially since I did it on a treadmill at the local 24 Hour Fitness...) It gets dark early and fast! I have to say I'm jealous of the clubs here, they have outdoor lap pools and hot tubs! I would totally train for a triathlon if I could workout like that every day.

I promised my daughter I would take her for a Hawaiian run tomorrow so we can see some palm trees. 85 degrees feels pretty hot when you're used to upper 40s for a high. I guess we'll have to go early.

Day: 15
Today's Miles: 1
Total Miles: 38.06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...