Saturday, November 12, 2011

It Feels Good To Be A Duck Today!

The University of Oregon Ducks (my lovely Alma Mater) were awesome today and we took down the number 3 (or 2 or whatever these polls are too much to follow) Stanford Cardinals Trees and it felt great. For those who may not know, the Duck does a push up for every point scored every time the ducks score so our tradition is to do the push ups right along with him. Tonight with 53 points, I couldn't do all the push ups! After 153 push ups (my friend Jenn did way more than me), I had to move on to sit ups, then jumping jacks. It's a good day to be a Duck!

I ran before we went to watch the game at a friend's house. I left 20 minutes before we had to leave the house so obviously it was a short one. It's been three weeks and I'm still loving this whole deal. Can't say that's a bad feeling.

Day: 21
Today's Miles:1.01
Total Miles: 44.91

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...