Friday, November 25, 2011

Rock My Run

What a beautiful day today was! Instead of tv/decorating day, the kids and I visited the hubs at work then went for a bike ride and played at the park...in the sunshine! I didn't count running around chasing them at the park as my official run today but I think if I wasn't keeping track of my mileage, it would totally qualify. Instead, I hit the treadmill at my favorite local hangout - the Tanasbourne 24 Hour Fitness!

I figure I should share some actual running info for today-Rock My Run is a website with playlists that are pre mixed and ready to go. All you do is download them and drag them to your iTunes. Pretty simple (even for me)! I went with Rock to the Beat tonight and I have to say that although there were some songs I wouldn't choose, the DJ seamlessly went from P!nk to Nirvana so I will look past Nicki Minaj mistake (sorry if you're a fan, but I find it more than annoying that she talks about herself in the third person during her song). The only drawback is you have to listen to the playlist as one long song but the website tells you how long each will be and the bpm so you could plan your run accordingly. Give it a try!

Day: 34
Today's Miles: 3.29
Total Miles: 77.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...