Friday, November 4, 2011

Is It Sunday, Yet?

We (the whole fam) leave for Hawaii on Sunday, but before that the hubs and I are headed to Seattle tomorrow to watch the Ducks win. Yell-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Tomorrow also happens to be his birthday! The big 3-3 (I'm already there so I will happily not be the older woman anymore). This game is unfortunately scheduled for 7:30 pm AND it's on TV so it will be longer than it should be (which also means we will likely not be home until 3am or so) and then we have to leave for the airport with the kidlets at 8am the next same day. Nuts I tell you!

Well, the reason I wasted your time with this story is I don't know what kind of running I will be doing the next few days. Today was a crazy day getting everyone packed and ready to go so I didn't run until tonight. I thought I would only do one mile, but decided (while running) that I'm not ready to do just one mile yet. So I did two. Then I took a fast shower and got my spray tan on. A girl must have a tan in Hawaii! I've been the whitey on the beach before and let me tell you, that will not happen again! Here's to waking up sunkissed tomorrow. One more cold, rainy run until I get to run on Oahu for a few days!

Day: 13
Today's Miles: 2
Total Miles: 36.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...