Thursday, November 3, 2011

It May Be Interesting...But Is It Pinteresting?

I like to waste my time. There's facebook...and twitter (which I don't understand)...and Etsy...and blogs. But my new love is Pinterest. I think I need to have a Pintervention (or interPintion?). I like to just look and look at all the pretty things other people have (why are their houses always so uncluttered, it's unnatural) when really I should just spend some more time working on my own pretty. Oh well. Today I started looking for inspirational running quotes and pictures and of course Pinterest has a whole bunch! New way to waste time do research! Yay!

I like this one...
Mostly because I'm sweaty, not because I look like that when I'm running.

Then I remembered I better spend some time in the real world and I got down to scrubbing toilets and other such fun things around the house.

And the run? It was short and sweet. But it still felt good. I like to run.

Day: 12
Today's Miles: 2.11
Total Miles: 34.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...