Monday, November 28, 2011

Best Intentions...

Today was one of those "Mother of the Year" moments. Our district had a grading day (which made a no school day for the kiddos) so instead of sitting around all day being bored and fighting I decided to take them to IKEA for some shopping, lunch and Smaland. I forgot it was swimming lesson day so when I realized we were going to miss the pool and told the kids, my oldest started to cry (she's a fish stuck in a person's body). I felt bad, but what was I to do? Then I realized her friend's birthday party was today and we missed that too. Are you kidding me?!?!

I ran off some of today's frustrations at 24 Hour Fitness tonight. 5.07 miles in 46 minutes. I could have kept going but the show I was watching on my treadmill was over and my DVR was calling my name. Did I mention I like TV?

Day: 37
Today's Miles: 5.07
Total Miles: 84.45


1 comment:

  1. I had a "mom of the year" day yesterday too... We need a night out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...