Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

The hubs was out of town for the day and got home late. I should have taken the littlest out in the gorgeous sunshine this morning... Alas, I did not. I'm really regretting selling my B.O.B. Duallie last summer. I might actually use it now that I run and all except for the two boys together weigh well over 80 lbs (so scratch that!).

I did make it to the gym again and I managed to remember to get a treadmill that is not in front of TV #9 (the FOX News TV) because despite my father's best efforts to groom me in that direction, I'm much more of a Jon Stewart fan. At first I thought about running one mile, then two, then three, and finally decided to run for a full 30 minutes and did 3.37. Not bad, I say!

Day: 11
Today's Miles: 3.37
Total Miles: 31.92

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...