Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nike+ Help Needed

I got a Nike+ GPS watch today (and it's so freakin' cool)! I decided to go with the cool factor over utilitarian. Now I just have to figure out how to do the whole Nike+ thing. Any pointers you may have are welcome. I want to join one of the challenges and I'm not sure which one yet. I can't wait to take it for a run outside (unfortunately the hubs is leaving for Pasadena tomorrow so I'll have to wait for an outside run until at least Tuesday). I can't figure out if I can count my treadmill miles or if I have to use GPS for the miles to count on the website. I have some research to do.

I went to Turbo Kick today and then took the treadmill for a short spin. It was all I had in me after an hour of crazy cardio.

Day: 68
Today's Miles: 1.02
Total Miles: 132.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...