Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus

Today, my daughter told me that a lot of kids at school don't think Santa is real. She's 7. That's sad. What's cool is she just tells them they are wrong because she's met the man. So, thank you Grandma Sally for convincing Santa to visit your house on Christmas. You are the best, and as for us, we will keep on believing knowing that the magic is real!

This is a hard time of year for a momma to run outside around here. It's so cold for the stroller and it's pretty much always dark. I wish I could get to the gym earlier in the day, but kid schedules don't really allow for that most days. We've got 2.5 weeks of no school (and the hubs will be at the Rose Bowl and gone for a good portion of that) so I'm sure we will spend some extra time at the gym so I can keep my sanity!

Day: 53
Today's Miles: 1
Total Miles: 107.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...