Sunday, December 25, 2011

I'm Back!

We were out of WiFi range for the last couple of days and iPhone posts take WAY more patience than I was able to conjure up during the holidays. Yesterday I spent my day finishing up some last minute Pinterest inspired Christmas gifts and ran out of daylight before I got my run in. Normally not a big deal, but Christmas Eve in my small hometown doesn't offer very many appealing late night running options. My in laws live out of town up a pretty steep hill so I ran up and down their driveway with my daughter's flashlight until I got scared of whatever creature decided to jump out of the bushes and eat me (who knew I could run that fast straight up hill?)! We finished up our night with a girls against boys Trivial Pursuit drinking game of sorts. Gotta love family gatherings!

Today is Christmas and we had a marathon day of presents with both sides of the family. Luckily, I was able to fit my run in pretty early in the day. I don't think it will ever cease to amaze me how fast 5 kids can tear into presents that take hours to wrap. We got a double dose of crazy present chaos today. We finished our night with a drive through a great neighborhood with tons of Christmas lights. We'll miss those when they're gone this year.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and were able to spend the day with the people you love. To all of you who may read this that I was lucky enough to see today, thanks for being a part of our family! We love you all!

Days: 63 & 64
Miles: 2.44
Total Miles: 123.04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...