Monday, December 12, 2011

My Little Reader

This is going to be a kid post because I'm a proud momma today! Our 5 year-old started reading out of nowhere tonight. I guess he's been close but only books he already knows. Today he brought a book home from school he'd never read or seen before and read it cover to cover...twice! Then he ran upstairs and grabbed an armload of books and sat on the couch and read every one of them. When our oldest started reading it was the same way. Just all of the sudden it's like a flipped switch. Now the little man has two siblings to read him stories. Lucky guy (and lucky mom and dad)!

As for running, I went to the gym. I like Mondays because I usually get there to watch Mike & Molly. Melissa McCarthy cracks me up.

Day: 51
Today's Miles: 2.6
Total Miles: 104.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...