Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mmmmmm, Cookies!

Christmas cookie season has arrived! We had our first visit from neighbors with a plate of cookies tonight and they were so so so good. I think tomorrow will be family cookie making day. I love the holidays!

Since my neck is still jacked up (I swear if it's not one thing, it's another), I can't really run without leaning to one side (I also can't turn my head) and something tells me that's not the best idea. I ran for ten minutes but that is just not cutting it. We have a small exercise bike that my parents gave the hubs for Christmas last year. He may not ride it much, but I gave it a whirl tonight and rode a couple miles. It's a good workout!

Day: 56
Today's Miles: 1
Total Miles: 110.77
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...