Thursday, December 22, 2011

Enjoy 'Em While They're Little

Another beautiful day in Portland and my kids took advantage with a bike/scooter/stroller ride while I ran to the park. We actually were just planning on a run behind our house, but since it was so nice we just kept going until we got to the park. My oldest got to try out her new ride (I didn't realize how much faster she would be going with 20" wheels!) and I no longer have any hope of keeping up with her on foot. We have friends coming over this afternoon/evening for some holiday fun so this will have to count as my run for the day. Being outside with my kids is fun for it's own reasons, but I can really appreciate my solitary miles after a run like that!



Day: 61
Today's Miles: 1.78
Total Miles: 118.93

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...