Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm Loving This!

I ordered my new shoes! Brooks Ghost 4. Aren't they pretty (and very Go Ducks)?


These are actually replacing a pair that Mr. UPS brought me today. I apparently had a brain lapse when I ordered them a couple of days ago and forgot my feet grew when I was pregnant (8 years ago). Thank goodness for free shipping both ways!

As for today's run...I knew all along it was most likely going to be on the treadmill. It was a busy day and then it started to rain (I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to running by myself in the dark and the rain, I want to have someone with me at least to call 911 when I get hit by a car). I planned to just go and run one mile, but I decided when I hit a mile to go two. I don't do that! I ran more! Only one mile, but still...Monumental!

Day: 6
Today's Miles: 2
Total Miles: 16.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...