Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo!

Got the run done this morning by way of a kindergarten pick up. I love the look on the little dude's face when he realizes his bro and I are waiting for him in the lobby for a run home instead of a bus ride. Can't say we made it home seamlessly...as a construction worker must have misplaced a caulking gun on the sidewalk and it was hidden under leaves that of course my son tripped on running full speed (if you knew him you would be shaking your head laughing right now-he does that). Luckily I had Halloween to bribe him with and he stopped crying.

Now we're just waiting for dad to get home so Bumblebee, Yoda, and the Home Depot Worker Girl can get their candy on (and I can later steal said candy and stuff my face with reckless abandon and say it's for the greater good because I don't want their precious little teeth to rot). You know you do it too!

Happy Halloween!!!

Day: 9
Today's Miles: 2.32
Total Miles: 25.4



 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...