Saturday, October 29, 2011

20, Baby!

I was supposed to run with my super awesome running buddy this morning...but that didn't happen. Instead I started the day watching a nail-biting U8 girls soccer game (last one of the season-Yay!...just don't tell my daughter I said that). Then we went to a birthday party and ate cake. Then we went to a wedding and ate cake. Do you see a trend here? I run to inspire, but I also run because weighing 300 lbs. is not ideal and because I like cake...and beer (I had a couple of those, too).

And (thanks to the best bro-in-law in the world) we managed to end up with only one kiddo for the evening and he's two so there was no fight about a 7:20 bedtime because he can't tell time. Of course by that time it was dark and I had to head to the gym for a treadmill run (I have to stop this trend). I decided on my way there that I was going to run at least 4 miles so I would hit 20 miles for my first week. So here it is, one week down and many, many more to come. Thanks for your support so far!

Day: 7
Today's Miles: 4.17
Total Miles: 20.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...