Thursday, October 27, 2011

Do You Zumba?

I think I'm totally done procrastinating on non-rainy days. Did my run tonight on a treadmill at the gym. It's a really nice gym, but that didn't help. At all. Plus all the treadmills had their own TVs and mine wouldn't change channels so I had to keep looking at the TV of the guy next to me to watch the World Series and I think he thought I was trying to race him or something. Awkward. The only good thing about treadmill running is I'm less likely to get hit by a car when I'm blasting P!nk in my headphones.

On a happy note...I was at the nice gym (that I could never afford) because my good friend teaches Zumba there and she gets me in for free to go to her classes. She rocks! Zumba is awesome and even if you have no rhythm, you should try it at least once. It's really fun (and most of the people who take the class are just as bad as you think you are) and it's a great workout. Promise!

Day: 5
Today's Miles: 2.74
Total Miles: 14.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...