Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's On

In case you didn't know this, summer is on it's way. Even in Oregon. We will get a summer. Someday.

I've been putting in my due diligence and scouring Pinterest for the perfect body. Unfortunately, as you may have guessed, they all require a few more push ups and a few less cocktails than I am accustomed too. I used to be the girl with that body who drank little and worked out much. It seems my priorities have shifted over the years...

I've given myself a goal of weighing in at my wedding weight by our 12th anniversary in June. I'm not too far off, but I've got about 9ish lbs to lose and just less than 12 weeks to do it. If I'm going to get there, I know I will have to absolutely torture myself for the next 12 weeks (with little liquid gratification, which is the crappiest part). We were young when we got married. I had just graduated from college at the ripe old age of 21 and I never gained that freshman 15 (I waited until my early 20s to pack on that weight). Then I had three kids and that's never good for a girl's physique.

So far this week (since Monday), I've logged 11 miles and done Turbo Kick and BodyCombat classes at the gym. I have 2 (maybe 3) half marathons planned between now and then so I'll be running a bit here and there. Ha.

I don't expect a whole lot from myself. I'm pretty sure I'll only be as hot as this girl. That's all.

Image Credit


Days: 165 & 166
Daily Miles: 2 & 5.31
Total Miles: 349.28

4 comments:

  1. Did you love body combat? It is definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love it! It's not as fun and girly as Turbo Kick, but it totally kicked my booty. I love that I am so sore after it. I was seriously dragging on my run today because my shoulders and back are sore. Good sore though. I hope Holly will take me again!

      Delete
  2. you're silly. and hot. 9 lbs or not!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...