Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Running Mojo

Yesterday's run was awesome! It started out with me pushing snooze one too many times and texting my BRB to come 15 minutes late. We had planned on 11 miles, but by the time we drank some coffee and left my house, we had decided to just do half of our run.

At around mile one, we decided to switch up our route and do about six miles in a different direction. After that, we decided to head up the hill and add a bit more for about seven miles. At the top of the hill, we decided to keep going to the end of the road and ended up finishing with over nine miles! We only stopped at that point due to some time constraints. I love that we were both having a great running day at the same time. We so totally rock!

I still need to get in a 10+ miler before The Hippie Chick Half Marathon next month, but I know I could have totally knocked out 13.1 today. And that's a decent feeling.


That's a whole 1/2 mile difference. Come on Nike!

On a side note...Nike+ needs to come up with a way to recalibrate Sportwatch runs because mine has been off with it's GPS again lately. I can't begin to tell you how annoying it is to be shorted so badly on a run! I can use the FREE Nike+ app on my iPhone and it lets me recalibrate. Why can't I do that with my ridiculously expensive watch? Hmmm? I think Uncle Phil needs to make that happen for me...ASAP.

Days: 173-176
Daily Miles: 1,1,1.6,9.14
Total Miles: 375.94

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...