Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sick

So...I'm sick, my kids are sick, my husband is sick and this has been a horrible week all around. Fevers, croup, viral respiratory infections, trips the the doctor, and even 4 hours in the ER. This is all since Tuesday.

Should I change the name of my blog to "one thousand days running...except the days when i couldn't run because i had a fever and couldn't breathe so i walked"?

It's not so catchy and I feel that I have really tried to keep with the spirit of the whole program I've put myself on by making time to get out and run walk even when it was the last thing I wanted to do. I'm realistic and I know that this won't be the only time in the 1000 days that some nasty bug gets passed around our house. I think what I will do is add the days I blatantly walked onto the end of my 1000 days. My extra day tally is now at 3.

Cheers to healthy children and many more days running! (804+3 to be exact)

Days: 191-196
Daily Miles: 1 (x6)
Total Miles: 411.83




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...