Monday, April 30, 2012

Two Weeks Until Vegas!

We are still super busy with spring sports around here. This past weekend, we had back to back soccer and baseball. Both kiddos won their games and they both scored. Go team! I'm also super busy this time of year with consignment sales (I sell kid clothes and gear in my "spare" time).

That's my cutie scoring a run...

The Hubs and I are really looking forward to a sunny, Vegas vacation in 2 weeks. Really!

The Pool!

When I see my daily mileage, it looks kind of pitiful. Lots of solo mile runs, but I've been doing at least 3 classes a week at the gym on top of running. I'm really tired of treadmill time so the fact that the weather has been semi cooperative with short outside runs most days makes me very happy. I've got 3 loops mapped from my house that are exactly a mile. I should probably mix it up more and make them a bit longer.

My weekly long training runs have been going really well lately. I'm hoping that translates into a good 1/2 marathon experience at the Hippie Chick on May 12th. The course is updated for this year so that it's not two loops. That's good, but I looked at the map and part of the course is on a horribly ugly and boring stretch of road that I have promised myself I would never run again. Oh well. Guess I'll run it this one more time.

Yesterday's 11+ mile run was pretty awesome, despite what seemed to be allergies screwing with my lung function and snot production. As usual, Aimee (my BRB) was there to inspire. Plus, another friend joined us for our first 6 miles. I guess now I'm as ready as I'll be for my 2 half marathons in the next 3 weeks. Seriously? What was I thinking?

Days: 186-190
Daily Miles: 1, 1, 1, 1, 11.58
Total Miles: 405.83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...