Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy SPRING!

If you live in Oregon...you know what I'm talking about! Hello sunburn and good bye crappy rain (if only for a few days)! I have been enjoying this beautiful weather with my awesome little family and I hope you have too!

Yesterday was a day of sporting events. My Buddy had baseball, then My Girl had a soccer game (she scored one of their three goals and they won 3-0!) then we had baseball opening ceremonies and parade. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love watching my kids play sports. It's the best thing in the whole world to me. I...LOVE...IT!!!

I swear I feed this little soccer star.

How cool is this kid?
My mom was here to visit this week and my older kiddos didn't have school Thursday or Friday so running miles and miles didn't happen. That's ok. I more than made up for it with other activities and I think my IT Band is thanking me for the little respite from higher mileage.

We leave for Vegas 4 weeks from tomorrow so I will be a crazy workout machine from now until then. Gotta put my best foot forward at the pool and show 'em what this 30 something mom of three is made of!

Days: 177-183
Daily Miles: 1, 3.2, 1.8, 1, 1, 1, 1
Total Miles: 385.94

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...